<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: My fashion loves...

9.21.2009

My fashion loves...


Now as an avid follower of fashion, it would be extremely difficult for me to choose just one favourite designer. Seriously, there are so many amazing designers to choose from. Take Gucci for example- the collections from the past 3 seasons have been killing me softly. I mean last season's Fall/Winter ready-to-wear collection was insane; with all the metallics, fitted pants, and thigh-high, sky-high boots (and who could forget that crystal-encrusted suit worn by the stunning Anja Rubik?). Then we have Balmian...when I saw those weathered jeans, metallic shoes, and heavenly double-breasted jackets with the shoulder pads; I was like, alleluyah- manna from heaven! I could carry on for days...and, believe me, that is not a hyberbole. Seriously, for me, fashion is a lifestyle, a culture, art, an intrinsic part of every human society. Some people may not have as much of an infatuation with it as I do, but do not despair. Yours truly will keep you in the know with the fashion deets that matter...

Yours fashionably,
Zee

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home