<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: The end of fashion week- Lanvin

3.16.2010

The end of fashion week- Lanvin








Yes, it is the end of Fashion Week. Sad, I know, but we have seen some wonderful collections this season. I thought it would be fitting to end with my favourite collection- Lanvin. Alber Elbaz really knows how to dress a woman! I would kill to wear just one of his cocktail and evening wear pieces... Ok, enough hyperbole- until next season then.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lanvin is one of my favs too, theres just so many hot designers hard to narrow it down to just one for me. Loved the collection, perfect way to end fashion week.

-Empress
www.truequeen.com

 
At March 17, 2010 at 11:47 PM , Blogger iliketweet said...

I adore Lanvin, look at those shoes...

iliketweet.blogspot

x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home