<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Balmania

10.08.2010

Balmania

I have a disease, and it's called Balmania... Christophe Decarnin started it, with his destressed denim, all-studded everything, and jackets with shoulders so structured, it's dangerously chic. I keep relapsing each season. Last season it was the disco gladiator theme with metal everywhere, bullet belts and shirts and jeans holed and tattered in all the right places...

This season, he's done it again. The metal-studding, bleached shirts, leather pants and procade pantsuits have got me sighing in so much disbelief, I'm at the point of no return. There definitely is no cure for Balmainia.

Balmain, I love you!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home