<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Statement shoes

11.11.2010

Statement shoes


These shoes are incredible! Trust me, they really are all shoes. They take they whole "innovation" tenet of fashion to another level.

The Lipstick Heel in the first picture by Alberto Guardiani is my favourite - it is so chic. How insane is the chewing gum heel by Kobi Levi in the second picture? He also designed the rest of the heels on here, including the "tongue", "market trolly" and "market" heels.  

I'm not sure if I would even attempt wearing some of these shoes, but their just amazing to admire. Talk about making a statement,  j'adore!


1 Comments:

At February 7, 2013 at 4:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in
your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved
soon. Thanks
My webpage :: know memes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home