<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: I want me some Pull-In

3.07.2011

I want me some Pull-In


You know me, I love all things French. So naturally, the fact that French underwear and swimwear brand, Pull-In, is now available in selected South African retail stores has me jumping with glee.

Not only is the Pull-In range extremely sexy, fun and chic, but it's also renowned for its uniquely fashion-forward influence - just ask international celebrities Zinedane Zidane, Frank Ribery, Jessica Alba, Madonna and Eva Mendes, who've been seen donning Pull-In branded products.



Born in 2000 in Hossegor, France (known widely as Europe's surfing capital), Pull-In is regarded as the international market leader in street fashion underwear, with its super energetic and stylish ranges.

From New York, to LA, to Ibiza, Hawaii and Paris, fashion leaders are wearing all things Pull-In, including Pull-In Boardshorts and Pull-In Base Layers.

What's more, the women's underwear ranges are pretty affordable, ranging from around R300 - R800 if ordered online, excluding postage.



 And I hear the South African launch is set to include South African celebrities, style icons, bands, trendsetters, DJs, surfers and sports figures, all choosing to wear the brand.

Sounds fashionably exciting - I cannot wait to get me some Pull-In delectables from either (or both!) of their Party Time/Winter or Spring/Summer collections.


For stockists - visit Pull-In

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home