<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Nail it

11.07.2011

Nail it


I've been having a whole lot of fun with my nails recently. Luckily, I spent my time at Penn State wisely stocking up on nail strips from Sally Hansen and Claires. Trust me - your nails become an instant accessory with a wide variety of patterns to choose from, and they are incredibly easy to use. The Sally Hansen nail strips are also now available at Truworths here in South Africa (yay!).

Of course, you could also try the nail art tutorial that Refinery 29 has here. It does however require you to have a steady hand and a number of different coloured nailpolishes. I'll be trying this too - it's yet another way that I can customise my look. C'mon ladies, nail it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute! My daughter has been using that crackle nail product, it actually looks really unique and cute, maybe not for me, but definitely for her :)

http://www.localcelebz.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home