<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: The Kings & Queens of Instagram #4

2.14.2014

The Kings & Queens of Instagram #4




It's been a minute since I did this, but y'all gotta believe Eenah Sanairb, or Brianna, or queen èenah as she is rightly known, is that girl on Instagram. She's a model, she makes beats, she's smart, her Tumblr is amazing (Google got that ''You visited this page many times" on me for looking at it so many times), and she describes herself as "fearless". Man, her body and her style are insane, and when I check my Instagram, she is one of the first people I'm looking out for. 

Yeah, I'm putting you on. She already got 49 646 followers, but you too  should follow her on Instagrameezy @eenahsanairb

 


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous Chirieac Bogdan said...

Really beautiful photos and model :)

 
At February 19, 2014 at 12:28 AM , Anonymous detoxshop said...

Wow, wonderful photos!!!

 
At February 24, 2014 at 2:45 PM , Anonymous aparate sudura said...

Lovely woman, lovely photos! Everything looks so great!!!

 
At March 10, 2014 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Kstylick said...

Hi there ♥

can we follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! :)

Korean Fashion

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home