<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Ruby Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook

2.07.2011

Ruby Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook

My first thought when I saw this Ruby Spring 2011 Lookbook was beautiful.

This is exactly the look that I'm going for with my own style right now - light, pastel hues of apricot and peach; playful, yet soft ensembles; high-waisted shorts, crop tops and cork wedges. Just what I like.

It's also great that the clothes showcase the latest trends, but they are also super versatile street chic apparel options.


From the cutest ruffled dresses and white shirts, to vivid prints.



To blazers, and other amazing casual looks. This has to be my favourite brands coming from New Zealand. For more info on Ruby Boutique and their stockists, check out their website here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home