<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Tiger of Sweden launch

11.11.2011

Tiger of Sweden launch


Right, so this was my third launch of the week. Can you imagine? After being enticed by the beauty at Zara, I was, yesterday, enthralled by the chic clothes at the opening of the second Tiger of Sweden concept at Sandton City (sad, right?).

No, not sad. Especially since this 270 square metre Tiger of Sweden concept store has men's and women's clothes, shoes, and accesories in their trademark style  - monochrome, minimalist design, with just the right amount of detail. What I loved was the bit of leather panneling on the women's pants and jackets, and the quality of the clothes is undeniably impressive. It rightly should be, considering that I had one of the male models tell me that his outfit was worth over R20k - yes. And the pants, ah, just my kind - tailored to absolute perfection.

I am, however, still trying to figure what to with the men's bump lotion we got in the goodie bags. Yeah, erm, any takers, hit me up.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home