<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: I am alive!

4.04.2012

I am alive!

My beauts, I have missed you. I'm back to blogging ever more fiercly. Sadly, I did miss this past week's SA Fashion Week.

I know right. You're wondering - how?

Well I happened to have contracted chicken pox (I know, eeuw) right before fashion week. So while I should have been strutting my stuff im 6 inches at the Crowne Plaza and snapping pics from the front row, I was alone, hot and cold, and covered in calamine at home. Smh. The horror. I cannot even tell you how sad I was seeing tweet after tweet about the gorgeous collections...

I will, however, be blogging about all of my favourite collections from the event - you don't have to guess, Suzaan Heyns (did you see that cement, gal?) and Clive Rundel are right up there.

Fast forward to today where I am pox free (*air punch*) and tonight I will be attending the launch of Vuzu presenter and all-around style icon, Siyabonga 'Scoop' Ngwekazi's, Pieces by PAP clothing collection launch at Arts on Main, and the screening of the award winning, yet-to-be-released South African film, Otelo Burning, at the Bioscope. You know now, I must make up for the pox days.

Outfit pics will follow. But in the meantime, I leave you with this: 1) If you buy 1 pair of boots from a Nine West store in South Africa from 5-11 April 2012, you will walk away with 2 (yes, it is true); and 2) In Kanye's words - "It feels good to be home, baby girl..."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home