<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: From Before They Were Great

3.01.2013

From Before They Were Great



So yesterday I attended Adidas' launch of the “From Before They Were Great” exhibition in AREA3 at the Maboneng District in Johannesburg. The incredible exhibition is a snapshot into the diverse Joburg music culture evidenced through 5 of its best party nights - Thesis Social Jam, Pop Bottles, Griet, Warm Up Parties, and Party People. I literally looked through all of the pictures and its incredible how a single picture can absolutely capture the mood of a night. If you're interested in seeing the exhibition, it'll be on at AREA3 from 21 February to 4 April, from 10h00 to 16h00 Tuesday to Sunday.

But of last night - of course, the sounds of the likes of DJ Kenzhero and DJ Dimples kept me on the dance constantly dropping down and getting my eagle on. And the look - 90s something something. Big hair, don't care.

The homie Nthabi and I

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Nomali Cele said...

You two looked lovely! I can't wait to go check out the exhibition soon :D. Quick question where'd you cop your nose ring?

 
At March 8, 2013 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Zinhle Zee Mncube said...

Hey Nomali. Thanks for your support. I actually order my nose rings online - cheaper and cooler!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home