<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: What's hot right now

3.19.2013

What's hot right now

I tweeted earlier that online shopping gets me so, so excited. That and tralling all my favourite blogs is always the highlight of my day. I have about 5 stores in all of the malls in Johannesburg that I'd say are reliable in terms of the kind of style I have in mind. Other than that it's boutiques here and there, but mostly, it's all my favourite online shopping sites that have the kind of stuff that make me gasp. And spend. Naturally.

So what's on my "wish I had" list? These are the 5 items that I would probably faint or seriously hyperventilate if I got - I know, I take my fashion and style really seriously. Here we go:

 

Label whorish much? I promise - absolutely accidental.

(Images via Betty and Anjelica)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home