<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: It's all about Mememe!

2.15.2011

It's all about Mememe!


On the 1st of April 2011 it'll all certainly be about me me me when I head to the Jozi opening of Cape Town's loved designer emporium Mememe.

Us Joburg fashionistas will be forever gleeful as owner and designer Doreen Southwood, blogger Milisuthando Bongela (or Missmillib), and fashion label TWO partner on the Johannesburg store to bring us some of South Africa's chicest labels. Think: Christopher Strong, Black Coffee, Selfi, August, Adam and Eve... (I die!).

For a decade now, Mememe in Long Street has been known for helping fashionistas get lost in a world where they can find that one garment that expresses their "ultimate me" (just ask Scarlett Johanssen).

Mememe Joburg should be no exception then with the beautiful combination of the brand's good value and Missmilib's Pulchritude initiative.

What's more, the store is perfectly located on 6th Street in Parkhurst and will trade from 10:00 - 18:00 on weekdays, and 9:30 - 15:00 on weekends.

I cannot wait. it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home