<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: I ♥ me some Burberry

6.10.2011

I ♥ me some Burberry

 
It is absolutely freezing in Johannesburg right now, and looking at this super chic Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter '11/'12 ad campaign just makes me want to wear burnt colours and 60s style ensembles all winter long.

Just browsing through this Mario Testino-shot campaign shows that there's no doubting the effect the Burberry Autumn 2011 collection will have on Winter collections in 2012. Models Jourdan Dunn, Molly Smith, Cara Delevingne and Amber Anderson look amazing in the remade and updated classic Burberry trenches, and those hats are beautiful!

Burberry is just so steeped in history and I love seeing how they change and mix things up in each of their collections, whilse still keeping in touch with the famed Burberry aesthetic. They aren't known as the iconic British luxury brand for nothing.





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home