<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Penn State, I ♥ you

8.15.2011

Penn State, I ♥ you


























I had the most amazing time at the Philosophy in an Inclusive Key Summer Institute (PIKSI) at Penn State University in early August. My fellow PIKSI members (or Iris Marion Young Scholars, as we were crowned) are some of the most intelligent and incredible people I have ever met! Penn State is absolutely gorgeous. I really love the make of the many, many buildings they have.

It was also just my luck that my plane back to South Africa got delayed in Amsterdam, so I had a day to peruse the lovely shopping scene there. Needless to say, that little shopping excursion resulted in my luggage exceeding the weight limit. But of course, I had to have that extra pair of wedges!

Thanks again to the Rock Ethics Institute for awarding me the Cornelius Golightly Fellowship that funded my trip. To the USA, 'til we meet again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home