<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: The Balmania never ends...

12.13.2011

The Balmania never ends...

If there is one thing that you must know about me, it is that I am a huge fan of Balmain. They had me with Christophe Decarnin, but Balmain's new Creative Director, Olivier Rousteing, has managed to keep my Balmainia alive and kicking.

A case in point is this Balmain Spring/Summer 2012 accessories lookbook. I mean - talk about bold! You see, Balmain is for the brave (sorry Diesel).

These accessories have that super glamorous '70s and '80s vibe  - embroidery, embellishments, studs, prints, and gold abound, with some tribal influences thrown in for good measure. C'mon - that bull on the clutch - flames. I shall die in silence now...






Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2011 at 8:09 PM , Blogger TWINFASHION said...

oh my, this is what i call perfection....

www.twinfashionblog.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home