<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: I've got friends with style

4.13.2012

I've got friends with style



This is my buddy Nomsa 'Sasa' Moloi who is the first of my friends that I'll be featuring in my new 'I've Got Friends With Style' series of posts.

Now Sasa and I have been vibing since high school. She is an advertising student who is not only beautiful, but also has an incredible sense of style to boot - she is real vintage goddess. I mean, that red dress... Dude, I. Want. It!

Sasa's planning on starting up an advertising agency soon and if you ask me, I reckon she should very well be one of the models too - these pics are gorge. Be sure to follow her on Twitter and Facebook for some guranteed crazy laughs and brutal honesty.

P.S. Sasa - ok, I'll concede that you just love Theophilus London more than me. I still love you though!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home