<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Forever New's Back

6.07.2012

Forever New's Back



Last week, Australian clothing brand, Forever New, celebrated the opening of its flagship store in Sandton City, Johannesburg, with an exquisite launch of its new Tribal Muse collection. I was there to see the gorgeous clothes and the store in the flesh, and those of you who love Forever New's signature girly-chic style will not be disappointed.

But first - the store darling. Now, this store is double the size of usual Forever New stores and they sure have amped up its boutique-style shopping experience value, with super stylish change-rooms, glamorous chandiliers and detailed finishes which all mesh beautifully with the store's pastel colour scheme. The clothes - to die. I mean, I couldn't could help but get myself some knee-highs on the night. Their Tribal Muse collection is a pretty eclectic mix of both apparel and accessories inspired those Aztec patterns that are so in vogue nowadays. I literally wanted all of the outfits the models we wearing that night! bags, shoes, jewellery...

Visions of Mui Mui ♥
It was also announced that former ballet dancer and Top Billing presenter, Lorna Maseko (pictured below), is the brand new South African ambassador for the brand. I've never really followed her style before, but you can definitely sure that she'll always be looking new what with that Forever New gear. The life... The night was filled with beautiful people, beautiful clothes, and the beautiful sounds of the super-talented Chiano Sky. I swear I cannot get her songs out of my head after that performance.



"My heart and my head are at war, come and save me..." You have got to love Chiano Sky

Ok, and I also indulged in some red-velvetry. I had to.

These stockings are my new obsession. 'Scuse the randomness.


Yet another success of an event by Lucky No.8 Concepts. Get yourself to the store to see it the range. Death will insue.  

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this web site is really good and the users are actually sharing good thoughts.
Also visit my page :: Diets That Work Fast For Women

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home