<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Plumbelinas Unite!

7.02.2012

Plumbelinas Unite!


Last week, I attended the Summer 2012 launch of ladies footwear range, Plum, in Sandton, Johannesburg, and I must say what a pleasure it was. If you're as much of a shoe lover as I am, you will definitely be obsessed with the new Plum range. You see for Summer 2012, Plum is colour tripping. Yes. Now that means brights, neons, prints in that signature cool and edgy Plum way.


The great thing about this Plum range is its suitability for all kinds of occasions. Whether for work, cruising, thrifting, weekend markets, or a night on the town, you're bound to find a pair that you like. Because I happen to be a lover of all heels high and statement-like - naturally - I am obsessed with the colour-blocking platforms and super-stacked wedges. I mean, they had me at the zig-zag printed Masoni wedge, and all that glitter, studs and spikes - child...

 

I don't have a picture of them here, but something else I know a lot of women will like is the Isabel Marant-like Willow High-Top hidden wedge sneakers Plum offers in bright orange. And I can guarantee that these will be way more affordable than that Marant $760 asking price! So quite simply, if you too like what you see here, I suggest you get to a Plum retailer for your own pair of any one of these stunners. I'm still smiling from ear-to-ear about the fact that the goodie had a voucher for a pair...


J'adore!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home