<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Out and about

12.22.2012

Out and about

With Nthabi

 
So these are just a couple of snaps from my out-and-aboutness on the streets of Joburg. The first shot is from the super memorable PUMA Social Club where Okmalumkoolkat and Spoek Mathambo both performed on the same night. Now you can imagine my excitement - 2 of my absolute favourite artists on stage, at once - I could die. Needless to say, much jumping ensued. Thank goodness I had on my brand new Superga creepers with the snake detail - comfort! (Side note - those Topshop high waisted jeans are now my fave pair)

The second snaps are from the December edition of the WKND Social. I love the last picture shot by Thithi Nteta. If you don't already know about the WKND Social, it's a monthly 'social' that brings together good people, good food (at the brunch) and good music (at the day party right after the brunch) at different venues in Johannesburg. It was first time there, and I enjoyed it so much that it definitely won't be last.

I fell in love with my matador hat the instant I saw it. The leather skirt is a pretty little thing from local label, Missshape, and the shirt - or what I like to call my 'Prince of Bel Air shirt' - another acquisition from My Sister's Closet Vintage sale. Fashion - gotta love

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home